Nine firms issued with JLOS House RFP
#PRESS RELEASE | January 30, 2015
The Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs on behalf of the Justice, Law and Order Sector (JLOS) announces that Nine (9) firms/consortia have been issued with a Request for Proposal (RFP) and draft project agreements in respect to the design, review, construction, financing and management of the JLOS House Project under the Public Private Partnership (PPP). This development follows submission of expressions of interest for the role of lead Investor/developer/operator for the JLOS House project by thirteen (13) international firms in July 2014.
The firms were invited to pick hard copies of the RFP document and draft project agreement on Friday 30th January 2015 to be issued by the Procurement Unit in the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional affairs, Ground floor, Room G6.
The bid closing date is April 20, 2015 (14.00 EAT) and the bid opening date has been scheduled for April 20, 2015 at 16.00 (EAT).
The following firms were short-listed to respond the JLOS House PPP project RFP;
1. Eiffage Concessions (France)
2. Consolidated Contractors group and Morganti (Greece)
3. China State Construction and Engineering Company Limited (China)
4. Shikun and Binui Arison Group and SBI International Holdings AG. (Israel)
5. Beijing Uni-Construction Group Company Limited (China)
6. Mota-Engil (Portugal)
7. China Jiangxi Corporation for International Economic and Technical Cooperation (China)
8. Complant-China Complete Plant and Import and Export Corporation Limited (China)
9. Group 5 Property Developments (PTY) Limited and Twed Consulting Company Limited (South Africa)