The following milestones have been achieved under the JLOS House complex:-
- Acquisition of certificate of title for the JLOS land
- Clearing of police officers off the JLOS land
- Relocation of police officers, who were previously on the JLOS land
- Fencing of the land for the Headquarters of the Uganda Police Force.
- Engagement of consultants to draw detailed designs for the Headquarters of the Uganda Police Force and the Appellate Courts.
- Appropriation of 12.6 billion shillings for the JLOS House complex.
- Issuance of the Expression of Interest for the JLOS House Project
- Establishment of the Transaction Advisory Committee to coordinate the PPP process for the project
- Engagement of Transaction Advisors to provide technical assistance in regard to the ongoing PPP procurement process
- Engagement of a drafting team to collect, analyze and develop Request for Proposal documentation
- Issuance of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and draft project agreements to bidding firms